As a Wellhead Manufacturers, share with you.
The sealing surface is the most critical working surface of the valve. The quality of the sealing surface is related to the service life of the valve. Generally, the sealing surface material should consider factors such as corrosion resistance, scratch resistance, erosion resistance, and oxidation resistance.
Choke Valve Wellhead
Usually divided into two categories:
(1) Soft materials
1. Rubber (including nitrile rubber, fluorine rubber, etc.)
2. Plastics (PTFE, nylon, etc.)
(2) Hard sealing material
1. Copper alloy (used for low pressure valves)
2. Chrome stainless steel (used for ordinary high and medium pressure valves)
3. Stellite alloy (used for high temperature and high pressure valves and strong corrosion valves)
4. Nickel-based alloy (used for corrosive media)
Our company also has Choke Valve Wellhead on sale, welcome to contact us.
Copyright © AQE Machinery Corporation Alle Rechte vorbehalten | Sitemap | Angetrieben durch |