As a Wellhead Suppliers, share with you.
The flat gate valve has low flow resistance, and its flow resistance without retraction is similar to that of a short tube. The flat gate valve with diversion hole can be directly used for pigging when installed on the pipeline. Since the gate slides on the two valve seat surfaces, the flat gate valve fluid can be applied to the medium with suspended particles, and the sealing surface of the flat gate valve is actually automatically positioned. The sealing surface of the valve seat will not be damaged by the thermal deformation of the valve body. Moreover, even if the valve is closed in a cold state, the thermal elongation of the valve stem will not overload the sealing surface. At the same time, when the valve is closed, the flat gate valve without diversion hole does not require the closing position of the gate to have a higher accuracy, so the electric flat valve can use the stroke to control the opening and closing position.
Slab Gate Valve
1. For oil and natural gas pipelines, use flat gate valves with single or double gates. If you need to clean the pipeline, use single or double gate open-rod flat gate valve with diversion holes.
2. For the transportation pipeline and storage equipment of refined oil, use single gate or double gate flat gate valve without diversion hole.
3. For oil and natural gas mining wellhead devices, single-gate or double-gate flat gate valves with dark rod floating valve seats and diversion holes are used, most of which are API16A standards, and the pressure levels are API2000, API3000, API5000, API10000, API15000, API20000.
4. For pipelines with suspended particulate media, use knife-shaped plate gate valves.
5. For the city gas pipeline, use single gate or double gate soft-seal open-rod flat gate valve.
6. For urban tap water projects, use single gate or double gate open-rod flat gate valve without diversion hole.
Our company also has Slab Gate Valve on sale, welcome to contact us.
Copyright © AQE Machinery Corporation Alle Rechte vorbehalten | Sitemap | Angetrieben durch |