As a Wellhead Equipment Manufacturers, share with you. The gate valve is a
gate for opening and closing parts. The movement direction of the gate is
perpendicular to the direction of the fluid. The gate valve can only be fully
opened and fully closed, and cannot be adjusted or throttled. The gate valve is
sealed by the contact between the valve seat and the gate plate, and the sealing
surface is usually welded with metal materials to increase wear resistance, such
as 1Cr13, STL6, stainless steel, etc. The gate has a rigid gate and an elastic
gate. According to the difference of the gate, the gate valve is divided into a
rigid gate valve and an elastic gate valve.
Wellhead Gate Valve
Gate valve characteristics:
The body is made of high-grade nodular cast iron, which is about 20% to 30% lighter than the traditional gate valve, and is easy to install and maintain.
Flat bottom brake seat
Traditional gate valves often silt in the grooves at the bottom of the valve due to foreign objects such as stones, wood, cement, iron filings, sundries, etc., after the pipe is flushed with water, which can easily cause water leakage. The bottom of the gate valve is sealed by elastic seating. It adopts the same flat-bottom design as the water pipe machine, which is not easy to cause debris accumulation and makes the fluid flow unimpeded.
The gate adopts high-quality rubber for the overall inner and outer rubber. European rubber vulcanization technology enables the vulcanized gate to ensure accurate geometric dimensions, and the rubber and the ductile cast gate are firmly connected, not easy to fall off, and have good elastic memory.
Precision casting valve body
The valve body is made of precision casting, and the precise geometric dimensions make the inside of the valve body without any finishing to ensure the sealing of the valve.
1. Handwheels, handles and transmission mechanisms are not allowed to be used for lifting, and collisions are strictly prohibited.
2. The double gate valve should be installed vertically (that is, the valve stem is in the vertical position and the handwheel is on the top).
3. The gate valve with bypass valve should be opened before opening (to balance the pressure difference between the inlet and outlet and reduce the opening force).
4. The gate valve with transmission mechanism should be installed in accordance with the product manual.
5. If the valve is frequently opened and closed, lubricate at least once a month.
6. The gate valve is only used for the operation of the medium on various pipelines or equipment, which is fully open and fully closed, and is not allowed for throttling.
7. For gate valves with hand wheels or handles, no auxiliary levers should be added during operation (if the sealing is not tight, the sealing surface or other parts should be checked and repaired). Turn the handwheel and handle clockwise to close, otherwise open. The gate valve with transmission mechanism should be used in accordance with the product manual.
Our company also sells Wellhead Gate Valve, please contact us.