Parts of the valve must undergo the following procedures before assembly:
1. According to the processing requirements, some parts shall be polished, and the surface shall not have machining burrs, etc.;
2. Degrease all parts;
3. Carry out pickling passivation after degreasing, and the cleaning agent does not contain phosphorus;
4. After pickling and purification, rinse clean with pure water, no residual pharmaceutical, carbon steel components omit this step;
5. Dry the parts one by one with non-woven cloth. The surface of the parts cannot be retained with wired wool or blow-dried with clean nitrogen;
6. Use non-woven cloth or precision filter paper dipped in pure alcohol to wipe each part until there is no dirty color.
1. Pay attention to the storage environment of the valve, which should be stored in a dry and ventilated room and blocked at both ends of the path.
2. The valve should be inspected regularly, and the dirt on it should be removed, and the surface should be coated with anti-rust oil.
3. After installation and application of the valve, it should be regularly repaired to ensure its normal operation.
4. Check whether the valve sealing surface is worn, and repair or replace it according to the situation.
5. Check the trapezoidal threads of the stem and stem nut for wear, packing for outdated failure, etc., and replace as necessary.
6. The sealing performance of the valve should be tested to ensure its performance.
7. Valves in operation should be in good condition, complete bolts on flanges and supports, undamaged thread and no loosening.
8. If the handwheel is lost, it should be matched in time instead of using a flexible wrench.
9. Packing gland does not allow skew or no pretightening clearance.
10. If the valve is used in a harsh environment and is susceptible to dirt such as rain, snow, dust and wind, a protective cover should be installed for the valve stem.
11. The scale on the valve should be complete, accurate and clear, and the valve's lead seal and cap should be kept.
12. The insulation jacket shall be free from pits and cracks.
13. Avoid knocking on valves in operation, or supporting heavy objects, etc.