As a Wellhead Equipment Manufacturers, share with you. The gate valve is a gate for opening and closing parts. The movement direction of the gate is perpendicular to the direction of the fluid. The gate valve can only be fully opened and fully closed, and cannot be adjusted or throttled. The gate valve is sealed by the contact between the valve seat and the gate plate, and the sealing surface is usually welded with metal materials to increase wear resistance, such as 1Cr13, STL6, stainless steel, etc. The gate has a rigid gate and an elastic gate. According to the difference of the gate, the gate valve is divided into a rigid gate valve and an elastic gate valve.
Wellhead Gate Valve
The opening and closing part of the gate valve is a gate. The movement direction of the gate is perpendicular to the direction of the fluid. The gate valve can only be fully opened and fully closed, and cannot be adjusted or throttled. The gate has two sealing surfaces. The two sealing surfaces of the most commonly used mode gate valve form a wedge. The wedge angle varies with valve parameters, usually 5°, and 2°52' when the medium temperature is not high. The gate of the wedge gate valve can be made into a whole, called a rigid gate; it can also be made into a gate that can produce slight deformation to improve its manufacturability and make up for the deviation of the angle of the sealing surface during the processing. The plate is called an elastic gate. When the gate valve is closed, the sealing surface can be sealed only by medium pressure, that is, relying on the medium pressure to press the sealing surface of the gate to the valve seat on the other side to ensure the sealing of the sealing surface, which is self-sealing. Most gate valves adopt forced sealing, that is, when the valve is closed, the gate must be forced against the valve seat by external force to ensure the tightness of the sealing surface.
1) The installation position, height, and direction of import and export must meet the design requirements, and the connection should be firm and tight.
2) All kinds of manual valves installed on the thermal insulation pipeline must not handle downwards.
3) During the strength test, the test pressure is 1.5 times the nominal pressure, and the duration is not less than 5min. The valve housing and packing should be qualified without leakage. During the tightness test, the test pressure is 1.1 times the nominal pressure; the test pressure should meet the requirements of the GB 50243 standard for the duration of the test, and no leakage on the valve flap sealing surface is qualified.
4) The hand wheel, handle and transmission mechanism are not allowed to be used for lifting, and collision is strictly prohibited.
5) The gate valve with transmission mechanism should be installed in accordance with the product manual.
Our company also sells Wellhead Gate Valve, please contact us.